Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server Role Requirements Calculator

Here I am at Sin City, Las Vegas. What a experience I must admit!!

All this made possible by my boss, Steve Krems, without him I would not be what I am today. I would not have such opportunities to learn and do so much. He has guide me very well. Thank you Steve.

Exchange 2010 was officially RTM on 9 Nov 2009, cool. I attended a session by Ross Smith and Ross released this very useful tool that I strongly think that all Exchange Administrators who are planning for Exchange 2010 must have.

This is a tool that help to design your solution. This is the link to Ross Smith’s blog Exchange 2010 Mailbox Server Role Requirements Calculator and it is a long article. But definitely worth you spending your time reading through it.

Cheers.

No comments: